COVID 19 UPDATE
The Ministry and the College have given us the go ahead for gradual back to work. In order to reopen, we must ensure safety measures are in place and meet all requirements given to us by the College.
We are now open. Due to infection control protocols, the following rules will be put in place.
- All persons entering the once will have to fill out a form regarding the risks and symptoms of COVID-19. All persons entering the once will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer.
- All persons entering the once must wear a mask for the entire duration of your visit.
- As soon as a person enters the once, they must wash hands with hand sanitizer provided.
- Only patients with appointments will be allowed into the once due to social distancing requirements. Exception will be made if the patient require assistance or if the patient is a minor. If this is not the case we kindly ask that you wait in the car or return to pick up the patient.
- If you are not feeling well please do not come in for your appointment, we will be happy to see you when you are feeling better.
- Due to higher risk, dilation will be only done on per need basis and due to decreased view without dilation, our once will ask all other patient to have the retina photographed (additional charge does apply)
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this new way of patient care.